We love reading and sharing our favorites books with other bibliophiles!
We have three regular reviewers who read a variety of books. Below you will find their details. We post every review regardless of its star rating and strive to give constructive feedback to authors. As authors ourselves we understand how hard getting a negative review can be. If we can’t finish a book we will post why we couldn’t finish it.
Please read through the list carefully. We are open to other genres so feel free to send a request if you don’t see your book’s genre listed. Be sure to let us know who you want to review your book. More than one of us can review it and if all three decide to do so we may do a live stream book discussion prior to posting our reviews.
Your email must include:
Send an email to admin(at)amphibianpressbooks(dot)com with the subject: Book Review Request. Copy and paste this list into the body of the email so you don’t forget anything. We appreciate you following these guidelines. Special consideration will be given to the authors who include the following:
- Your name and pen name if applicable
- a link to your website and social media
- the book link (unless it’s an ARC)
- Only send the finished book. No unedited ARCs, please
- DO NOT ATTACH THE ARC UNTIL IT’S REQUESTED. We do not open unsolicited attachments
- Who you want to review it ( you can ask more than one reviewer)
- And the month you would like the review to be posted (we can’t guarantee we can meet the deadline set by you but we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs) Give at least 6 weeks notice for new releases, please.
Marissa reads the following genres (bonus points for diversity and #ownvoices):
- All the romance
- Especially Paranormal, Chick Lit, and Historical
- Urban fantasy
- Children’s books (I will read with my daughter and take her opinions into account)
- Middle Grade (will read with my sons and take their opinions into account)
- YA (will read with my oldest son and take his opinion into account)
- All the romance
- Memoirs about overcoming a trauma such as abuse or an illness
- Business- emphasis on entrepreneurs
- True Crime
Sara Voorhis reads the following genres (emphasis on marginalized characters and #ownvoices):
- Urban Fantasy
- Paranormal Romance
- New Adult Romance
- memoirs of professional/creative women
Amy reads the following genres:
- Contemporary Fiction
- Women’s Fiction
- Chick Lit
- Romantic Comedy